The OCP is responsible for managing the following processes and activities concerning to the team management & project realization:
· Project Planning & Development
· Project Promotion
· Participation in members selection & newies allocation processes.
· Development of a project's concept
§ Team management – team building & personal and organizational value alignment; members’ motivation for the further development via applying for LR positions; motivation of a potential successor.
§ Communicationbuilding with EB & Leadership Body of the LC.
· Crisis management;
· Team management;
· Ways of finding right approach to people;
· Ways of finding multiple, creative and innovative solutions to the problem;
· Time management;
· experience of management by the project or the direction in the organization;
· experience of management by team and experience of development of her members;
· practical skills and knowledge of maintaining the project;
· personal development;
· responsibility towards the project or the organization direction, and also responsibility for
· development of participants of the project or the organization.
OCP should have following abilities:
· Talent Planning , Talent Fast Track, Talent Tracking & Pipeline, Talent Motivation,
· Rewards & Recognition, Talent Performance Assessment, and Talent Succession
· Planning, concept development.
· Budgeting & Review
· Diversification of Revenues
· Local Development Funds Management
· Compendium & Local Policies
Available OCP POSITIONS you can apply:
Ø Top Talents 9 Fall’13
Ø Partners Day Fall’13
Ø Leadership Development Day Fall’13
При использовании материала, поставите ссылку на Студалл.Орг (0.003 сек.)