І. Підготовка до сприйняття.
T: Hello, boys and girls! I am glad to see you! How are you today? Who is on duty today? What day and date is it today?
1. What month is it now?
2. What season is it now?
3. What are spring months?
4. What is the weather like today?
5. Do you like today’s weather?
6. Is the sun shining now?
7. What is your favourite season?
8. What season comes after spring?
Today we begin a new topic «Ukraine» but first of all tell me please what do you know about your country? (places of interest, famous composers, writers, singers….).
T. Let’s read these word combinations together: symbols of Ukraine, independent state, State Flag of Ukraine the trident, emblem of Ukraine, the national anthem.
Ukraine is one of the largest countries of Eastern Europe. Ukraine is a sovereign state. It has it’s own territory, government, national emblem, the trident, anthem and state flag.
Ukraine is situated in the centre of Europe. The population is more than 46 million. It borders on Poland, Hungary, Moldavia, Russia, Belarus, and others. There are 24 regions and Crimea Autonomic Republic in Ukraine.
Ukraine is washed by the Black Sea and the Azov Seas. There are the Carpathian Mountains and the Crimean Mountains in Ukraine. The main river is Dnieper.
Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine. It was founded by 3 brothers: Kyj, Shchek and Khoryv and their sister Lybid. Kyiv was called in honoured the eldest brother Kyj. Khreshchatyk is the main street of the capital of Ukraine.
T. Now answer the questions to the text.
1. What are the national symbols of Ukraine?
2. Where is Ukraine situated?
3. Which countries does it border on?
4. What seas is Ukraine washed by?
5. What are mountains in Ukraine?
6. What is the main river in Ukraine?
7. What is the capital of Ukraine?
8. In honor of whom Kyiv was called?
9. What is the main street in the Kyiv?
T. Are you patriots of your country?
Т: You can see the scrambled questions. Put the words in the logical order to make up the questions and answer them.
1) Is/main/what/the/national/holiday/Ukraine/in? - What is the main national holiday in Ukraine? (Independence Day)
2) The/what/official/is/in/country/our/state/language? - What is the official state language in our country? (Ukrainian)
3) What/does/border/on/Ukraine/countries? - What countries does Ukraine border on? (Ukraine borders on Poland, Russia, Hungary,… .)
4) Population/Ukraine/of/the/is/what? - What is the population of Ukraine? (more than 39 million.)
5) Ukraine/river/is/the/main/what/in? - What is the main river in Ukraine? (Dnieper)
6) Situated/where/Ukraine/is? - Where is Ukraine situated? (in the centre of Europe)
T: At the end of the lesson let’s do this crossword.
1. What continent is Ukraine situated on?
2. What do we bless in the church on Easter?
3. Where is Kyiv situated on?
4. What is the highest mountain in Ukraine?
5. What do we celebrate the week before Easter?
6. Which is the longest river in Ukraine?
7. What holiday we will celebrate the 5 th. of May?
8. The key word: UKRAINE
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.005 сек.)