I. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимания на формы и степень сравнения прилагательных
1. The mobile retail industry has one of the highest profit margins among different sectors of Russian economy.
2. The main subsidy came in the form of purchases of sugar, Cuba received much more money (from the former Soviet Union) for its sugar than the world market price.
3. Our company charges less than others.
4. Korkunov says that by the time he decided to build a confectionary factory he had realized that there was a far greater chance of building a booming business in Russia instead of being a trader.
II. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на перевод местоимений. Подчеркните местоимения в предложении.
1. Everyone in society receives enough goods and services to enjoy a basic standard of living.
2. In quite a different area, government supports individuals who cannot adequately care for themselves by making grants.
3. One should always have business cards available and exchange them with everyone with whom business is being conducted.
4. On the other hand the consumer frequently does not have all the information he needs to make the best buy.
III. Перепишите, в каждом предложении подчеркните глагол-сказуемое, определите его видовременную форму и залог. Письменно переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. In many countries foreign entrepreneurs are not permitted to buy and own
2. The existing plants have been rebuilt.
3. The number of inhabitants of the Far East increased at a particularly rapid
rate during the period of 1926-1958.
4. The Far East has more than seventy forms of mineral resources, among which the most significant are the ores of non-ferrous and precious metals.
IV. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Задайте вопросы к выделенным словам.
1. Retailers are getting into manufacturing while wholesalers and manufacturers are moving into relating.
2. Our scientists have been carrying out a close study of this phenomenon for a number of years.
3. The analysis has been conducted outside the companies by other parties.
4. We appear to be making a very good progress.
V. Перепишите предложения. Подчеркните модальные глаголы или их эквиваленты. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Professional marketing services are to be of great value to producers and sellers.
2. They will be able to dispatch the goods next month.
3. He ought to take a more active part in decision making on the exports strategy of the company.
4. The company couldn't make a reduction in price but it had to deliver the equipment in shortest time.
VI. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Определите, какой частью речи являются выделенные слова:
b) причастие I, II;
1. Another problem is the difficulty in increasing productivity or efficiency in the service sector.
2. While checking the figures given we had to correct some of them.
3. Most large concerns have a number of economists on their staff to help them to forecast to expected fluctuations.
4. To build more capacity than needed means to use money that is not producing income.
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.004 сек.)