National University «Odessa Law Academy»
The Roundtable will be held on May 17, 2013 at the National University "Odessa Law Academy". The aim of this roundtable is to identify the nonverbal information, its place in criminalistics and its practical application in the investigation of crimes. Scientists, teachers, graduate students, members of the judiciary and law enforcement agencies, members of state and local governments, students of both Ukraine and other countries are invited to participate in this Roundtable.
Thematic directions of the roundtable:
1. The concept and importance of non-verbal information in criminalistics
2. Classification of non-verbal information in modern criminalistics
3. Methods of cognition of nonverbal information.
4. The use of nonverbal information in modern criminalistics science.
5. Using nonverbal information as a tactic in investigation of crimes.
6. Criminalistics problems of using nonverbal information in investigation of crimes.
Languages of the roundtable: Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Registration of roundtable participants will take place on May 17, 2013 from 14-00 at Ukraine, Odessa, Fontanska Road, 23, Hall of the Academic Council.
The forms of participation in the roundtable - intramural and extramural.
To participate in the conference one should, no later than May 10, 2013, send to the e-mail address of the Organizing Committee (email@example.com) in one letter:
· application (see the sample application);
· edited report theses (see the sample and design requirements);
· scanned supervisors recommendation (for participants without a degree);
· scanned check for the payment of costs associated with the publication of report theses.
Please, adhere to the specified rules! If making an e-mail application and report theses the appropriate list will be sent by e-mail.
ü All costs for travel, accommodation and meals are paid by roundtable participants or by the organization which sent him.
ü Compensation of costs related with the publication of theses carried out in the amount 100 UAH. Funds transfer must be made through the terminal on the estimated card of PrivatBank: 4149 4377 4594 0013 (recipient: Arthur A. Panasiuk). Scanned check of funds transfer should be sent with the theses. Doctors and professors will not pay for the publication of their theses.
ü Collection of materials of the roundtable will be issued before the beginning of roundtable and presented during the meeting, and in the case of extramural participation - within 10 days.
ü The organizing committee reserves the right to reject theses of reports which do not meet the requirements.
For more information contact: Department of Criminalistics of National University "Odessa Law Academy", the research team «De mendacio veritas», specialist, researcher Panasiuk Arthur A., phone: (093) 475 65 26.
Official website of the University: www.onua.edu.ua
Official website of the research group: www.psylib.onua.edu.ua
E-mail of the research team: kriminalist.roundtable @ gmail.com
Requirements for the electronic version of the report and the requests to participate:
ü The file names and subject of the message should correspond to name and surname of roundtable participants (for example, Ivanenko Peter_request, Ivanenko Peter_theses);
ü text executed in Microsoft Word 6.0 or higher for Windows, a file with the extension *. doc, *. docx.
Requirements for the report:
• Theses must be written in Ukrainian, Russian or English.
• The manuscript should be no less than 5 pages, nor longer than 8 pages, including figures, tables, appendices, references.
• Pages are not numbered.
• Theses must be made in A4 text editor Microsoft Word for Windows as a file with the extension *. Doc, *. Docx; font - Times New Roman, size - 14, 1.5 line spacing, indentation - 10 mm all margins - 20 mm.
• The theses should not have hyphenation of words and macros.
• The illustrations (drawings, diagrams, graphs, charts, drawings) in the text of theses marked reduction "Fig.". Pictures are arranged in the text of theses after referring to them.
• List of sources used (only those referred to in the text) are made in one list at the end of theses entitled "Literature" and are made according to the order of reference.
• Materials that do not meet all the the specified requirements will not be considered.
Theses are published in author's edition.
Sample of abstracts:
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.007 сек.)