Vocabulary. Read the steps of room cleaning and complete the t
Read the steps of room cleaning and complete the table below.
The following steps are best for cleaning rooms in hotel:
2. Clean the mirrors, windows, TV, and phone in the room with the glass cleaner. Wipe any hard surfaces of furniture such as the desk, dresser, lamps, headboard and inside of drawers.
3. Remove stains from the carpeting or upholstery with a cleaning product made specifically for carpeting and upholstery.
4. Replace trash bags in the room.
5. Vacuum the carpet, and spray the room with air freshener.
Use Passive form of these sentences.
1. The chambermaid replaces clean sheets and pillowcases every day.
2. She cleans windows with the glass cleaner.
3. The chambermaid doesn’t remove stains from the upholstery in room 591.
4. The chambermaids replaced trash bags in all the rooms.
5. The housekeeper put the spare blanket into the wardrobe yesterday.
6. The chambermaid didn’t wipe the drawers of the dresser.
7. The chambermaids mop and vacuum the rooms regularly.
Read the dialogue between the room attendant and trainee doing the turndown service. Which of the tasks in the Turndown Service instructions below do they do in Suite 2 (S2)? Which do they do in Suite 3 (S3)?
Hanna:... The hotel has a nightly turndown service for the luxury rooms on the top floor. Guests often have a 'Do not disturb' sign on the door or it's not convenient... So we'll have to keep a note and come back ... OK, let's try Suite 2.... Good evening, housekeeping.
Hanna: Can we turn down your bed, Mrs Masood?
Guest: Yes, yes. Come in.
Hanna: lust fold the bedspread and put it in the wardrobe, Gina. Then we turn back the corner of the sheet and blanket like this. Fluff up the pillows and place a chocolate with a little message card like this.
Hanna: I'll close the curtains. Is there anything you need, Mrs Masood? Have you got enough toiletries and towels?
Guest: Yes, thank you, Hanna. I've got everything I need.
Hanna: Good night.
Guest: Good night. Thank you ...
Hanna: OK. Next is Suite 3.... Unlock the door and knock again before you open it. ... Good evening, housekeeping. No, there's no one here.... Mm ... When the room's like this, Gina, we need to tidy up.
Gina: Yeah, it's a bit untidy!
Hanna: Put these room service trays in the corridor.
Hanna: I'll get some clean glasses. Can you do the bedspread and pillows? Turn down both corners of the bed as it's a double. Check the bathroom too.
Gina: Oh, the towels are really wet and the floor's covered in water.
Hanna: OK. Wipe the floor and change the towels. I'll tidy up here and empty the bins ... Then can you get the chocolates, and the two clean bathrobes to put at the end of the bed?
Hanna: This time of year we close the curtains. And put one bedside lamp on to welcome the guest back into the room. OK? Make sure the door locks behind you ...
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.005 сек.)