|АвтоАвтоматизацияАрхитектураАстрономияАудитБиологияБухгалтерияВоенное делоГенетикаГеографияГеологияГосударствоДомДругоеЖурналистика и СМИИзобретательствоИностранные языкиИнформатикаИскусствоИсторияКомпьютерыКулинарияКультураЛексикологияЛитератураЛогикаМаркетингМатематикаМашиностроениеМедицинаМенеджментМеталлы и СваркаМеханикаМузыкаНаселениеОбразованиеОхрана безопасности жизниОхрана ТрудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПриборостроениеПрограммированиеПроизводствоПромышленностьПсихологияРадиоРегилияСвязьСоциологияСпортСтандартизацияСтроительствоТехнологииТорговляТуризмФизикаФизиологияФилософияФинансыХимияХозяйствоЦеннообразованиеЧерчениеЭкологияЭконометрикаЭкономикаЭлектроникаЮриспунденкция||
Задание 16.4. Вместо придаточных предложений употребите инфинитив в функции определения
Model: This is a list of words, which must be learned. – This is a list of words to be learned.
1. We’ll find someone who will help us if you are busy. 2. The work which is to be done by the students includes written translation from English into Russian. 3. The task which is to be fulfilled is clear to us. 4. He was the first who made a report. 5. This is the article which is to be published next month.
Задание 16.5. Определите функцию инфинитива в следующих предложениях. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. To see is to believe. 2. It’s unpleasant to deal with people like Mr. White. 3. Which way to choose is your own business. 4. There is no time to lose. 5. Here are the papers to be signed. 6. He is too young to understand it. 7. I had nobody to talk to. 8. You have nothing to worry about. 9. To live means to struggle. 10. She was the first to offer her help. 11. I dressed and went out to buy the morning paper. 12. I didn’t know what to say. 13. She seemed to know all about it. 14. The text was too difficult to translate. 15. It’s easy to translate this text. 16. I did my best to stop her. 17. She told me she was too tired to go out. 18. Helen will help you to make tea. 19. He didn’t want to be left alone. 20. His greatest wish was to tell her everything. 21. I have no idea how to let them know. 22. Give me something to read on the train. 23. Mr. Jackson was the first to suggest the idea. 24. There are a lot of things to speak about. 25. He is unlikely to come. 26. I’ve got a lot of things to do.
А) составьте предложение, используя объектный инфинитивный оборот.
Б) переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I want you to hurry. 2. He wants you to forget it. 3. Do you want me to sing the paper? 4. Which do you wish your son to do, go into business or become a lawyer? 5. They want the installation to be dismanted.
В) переведите предложения на русский язык. Объясните, почему перед инфинитивом отсутствует частица to.
1. He heard the telephone ring. 2. We watched the planes take off. 3. I saw him get on the bus. 4. Have you ever heard him play the piano? 5. Did any of you see him enter the bank? 6. None of us noticed him put the paper in this case.
Задание 16.7. Замените придаточное предложение субъектными инфинитивными оборотами.
Model: It is said that he knows the subject well. – He is said to know the subject well.
1. It is believed that the expedition will return next Sunday. 2. It is supposed that the students have already submitted their term papers. 3. It was said that the performance had been a success. 4. It is said that she is ill. 5. It is know that he has gone to Moscow. 6. It is reported that great construction work is going on in their city. 7. It is known that the seas surrounding this island are shallow.
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.004 сек.)