I. Определите тип придаточного предложения
1. The question is whether they will be able to enforce the law.
2. The law says who may and may not have a gun.
3. When we shall start is uncertain.
4. New presidents cannot radically change governmental policies just as they wish.
5. The whole family wants to emigrate to the country in which there is more scope for individual enterprise.
6. The deserter didn’t dare to leave the house lest someone should recognize him.
7. Although they control their own elections the states cannot make laws against a citizen’s constitutional rights.
II. Выберите правильную форму сказуемого в условных предложениях.
1. If President Kennedy had not been assassinated in 1963, the Cold War … sooner.
2. In case the terrorist does not let the hostage go, the police … attack the building.
3. … you need to speak to the Senator again, you can contact him at this number.
4. If the police worked properly, the crime rate … .
5. He …looking for a new job now if he had not been fired.
III. Выберите правильную форму сказуемого.
1. I closed the door so that we … overheard.
2. It is advisable he … fully … his new obligations.
3. They tried to placate the mob lest the trouble … again.
4. It was ordered that nobody … the town before the daybreak.
5. There he is as if he … a right to come.
6. Celea’s mother urged she … alimony from her ex-husband.
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.007 сек.)