|АвтоАвтоматизацияАрхитектураАстрономияАудитБиологияБухгалтерияВоенное делоГенетикаГеографияГеологияГосударствоДомДругоеЖурналистика и СМИИзобретательствоИностранные языкиИнформатикаИскусствоИсторияКомпьютерыКулинарияКультураЛексикологияЛитератураЛогикаМаркетингМатематикаМашиностроениеМедицинаМенеджментМеталлы и СваркаМеханикаМузыкаНаселениеОбразованиеОхрана безопасности жизниОхрана ТрудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПриборостроениеПрограммированиеПроизводствоПромышленностьПсихологияРадиоРегилияСвязьСоциологияСпортСтандартизацияСтроительствоТехнологииТорговляТуризмФизикаФизиологияФилософияФинансыХимияХозяйствоЦеннообразованиеЧерчениеЭкологияЭконометрикаЭкономикаЭлектроникаЮриспунденкция||
Complain, dream, hear, remind, remind, think, think, warn
473. 1. That's a good idea. Why didn't I … that?
474. 2. Bill is never satisfied. He is always … something.
475. 3. I can't make a decision yet. I need time to … your proposal.
476. ..................... 4. Before you go into the house, I must … you … the dog. He is very aggressive sometimes, so be careful.
477. 5. She's not a well-known singer. Not many people have … her.
478. 6. A: You wouldn't go away without telling me, would you? - B: Of course not. I wouldn't … it.
479. 7. I would have forgotten my appointment if Jane hadn't … me … it.
480. 8. Do you see that man over there? Does he … you … anybody you know?
482. Задание 12.10 Вставьте hear или heard+ (about/of/from).
483. 1. I've never ... Tom Hart. Who is he?
484. 2. ‘Did you … the accident last night?’ - ‘Yes, Vicky told me.’
485. 3. Jill used to phone quite often, but I haven't … her for a long time now.
486. 4. A: Have you … a writer called William Hudson? - B: No, I don't think so. What sort of writer is he?
487. 5. Thank you for your letter. It was good to …you again.
488. 6. ‘Do you want to … our holiday?’ – ‘Not now. Tell me later.’
489. 7. I live in a small town in the north of England. You've probably never … it.
491. Задание 12.11Вставьте thinkabout or think of. (think/thinking/thought).
492. 1. You look serious. What are you … .
493. 2. I like to have time to make decisions. I like to … things carefully.
494. 3. I don't know what to get Sarah for her birthday. Can you … anything?
495. 4. A: I've finished reading the book you lent me.
496. ..... B: Have you? What did you … it? Did you like it?
497. 5. We're … going out for a meal this evening. Would you like to come?
498. 6. I don't really want to go out with Tom tonight. I'll have to … an excuse.
499. 7. When I was offered the job, I didn't accept immediately. I went away and … it for a while. In the end I decided to take the job.
500. 8. I don't … much … this coffee. It's like water.
501. 9. Carol is very homesick. She's always … her family back home.
502. Глагол + предлоги of/for/from/on
503. accuse / suspect somebody OF ... Sue accused me of being selfish. Some students were suspected of cheating in the exam.
504. approve / disapprove OF ...His parents don't approve of what he does, but they can’t stop him.
505. die OF (or FROM) an illness etc. ‘What did he die of?’ – ‘А heart attack.’
506. consist OF ...We had an enormous meal. It consisted of seven courses.
507. pay (somebody) FOR ...I didn't have enough money to pay for the meal. I didn't have enough money to pay the rent.
508. thank / forgive somebody FOR ...I'll never forgive them for what they did.
509. apologise (to somebody) FOR ...When I realised I was wrong, I apologised (to them) for my mistake.
510. blame somebody/something FOR ... , somebody is to blame FOR ... Everybody blamed me for the accident. Everybody said that I was to blame for the accident.
511. blame(а problem etc.) ON ...Everybody blamed the accident on mе.
512. suffer FROM an illness etc. The number of people suffering from heart disease has increased.
513. protectsomebody/something FROM (or AGAINST)...Sun block protects the skin from the sun. (or ... against the sun.)
514. depend / rely ON ...‘What time will you be home?’ - ‘I don’t know. It depends on the traffic.’ You can rely on Jill. She always keeps her promises.
515. depend + when/where/how можно употреблять с onили безon: ‘Are you going to buy it?’ – ‘It depends how much it is.’ (or It depends on how much)
516. live ON money/foodMichael's salary is very low. It isn't enough to live on.
517. congratulate / complimentsomebodyON ...I congratulated her ON her success in the exam.
519. Задание 12.12Вставьте следующие глаголы (в правильной форме) + нужный предлог:
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.005 сек.)