|АвтоАвтоматизацияАрхитектураАстрономияАудитБиологияБухгалтерияВоенное делоГенетикаГеографияГеологияГосударствоДомДругоеЖурналистика и СМИИзобретательствоИностранные языкиИнформатикаИскусствоИсторияКомпьютерыКулинарияКультураЛексикологияЛитератураЛогикаМаркетингМатематикаМашиностроениеМедицинаМенеджментМеталлы и СваркаМеханикаМузыкаНаселениеОбразованиеОхрана безопасности жизниОхрана ТрудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПриборостроениеПрограммированиеПроизводствоПромышленностьПсихологияРадиоРегилияСвязьСоциологияСпортСтандартизацияСтроительствоТехнологииТорговляТуризмФизикаФизиологияФилософияФинансыХимияХозяйствоЦеннообразованиеЧерчениеЭкологияЭконометрикаЭкономикаЭлектроникаЮриспунденкция||
Choose the alternative that best suits the context
1. … is the business of selling goods in large quantities and usually at low prices.
2. ... are large shops which sell a wide variety of products.
3. When two or more people want to start a business together they can set up a ….
4. The … line was shut down for two hours as a result of damaged machinery.
5. Information on … prices is available to brokers throughout the world.
6. Hewlett Packard is known as one of the most reputable … in the electronic and computer industry.
7. During the bear market a lot of firms went ….
8. Monthly salaries of our staff go directly into their ….
9. If you own some shares of a company, you receive … per share.
10. He asked his parents if they would pay off his ….
11. We are planning to … $3 million on advertising.
12. … act as agents in buying and selling shares.
13. He … most of his savings in the Stock Exchange.
14. To acquire … in the company which you work for may prove advantageous.
15. If I open a saving account I will receive … .
16. … receive income, known as a dividend, from the companies in which they invested.
17. In order to raise capital the company intends to issue shares ….
18. Of course, our goods are not very cheap, but the prices are quite … for the average consumer.
19. Our company specialized in producing … goods.
20. … can result if you have no more income to pay your debts.
21. Banks … very high rates of interest on credit loans.
22. Some strategic industries, such as Atomic Energy and Defence, are too important to be left in … hands.
23. Ukrainian business is … a lot of foreign capital.
24. We’d like to know your views on the possibility of a … venture with our company.
25. … fix their own commissions for buying and selling shares.
26. This alliance will help our companies survive in the fiercely … market of today.
27. The … of Harley-Davidson Motor Company are people with a high average income.
28. The successful candidate should have at least 3-year … in office management.
29. Our company is determined to … so that we might reach our full potential.
30. … is the term given to different activities involved in distributing goods from the manufacturer to the final customer.
31. An advertisement on radio or television is called a ….
32. … is used to increase sales by making the product or service known to a wider audience.
33. If you pay … I’ll give you a 5% discount.
34. They’ve just launched an advertising ….
35. An amount of money required to start or expand a business is ….
36. People who buy goods or services are ….
37. People who work inside a company are its ….
38. Last year we increased our market ….
39. She put all her money into government ….
40. The firm attempted … its nearest competitor.
41. I … for the position of a production manager.
42. We suggest you the high quality product, which is not expensive ….
43. Our … is to increase the market share within a few months.
44. … situation is stabilizing at present.
45. They are very … in their expenditures
46. Fixed assets are what a company ….
47. Current liabilities are what a company ….
48. Wealth used to produce more wealth is called ….
49. Balance sheet is a statement of how much … has come in and how much has gone out.
50. I’m a salesman and work in the … department.
51. New technologies make global … easier.
52. Yon can buy the same software quite … at our local market.
53. He bought stocks during the … market, when the share prices were the lowest, and sold them when they rose.
54. A movement to a more important job, with more responsibility and money is ….
55. To do business, to buy and sell is to ….
56. To make the necessary arrangements for starting a business means to ….
57. A great number of companies in Russia were … by the 1998 financial crash.
58. Due to our new supply system more products are … to consumers and supply costs are lower.
59. Our company has 220 … at present.
60. Big companies cannot rely exclusively on their … markets. They have to become more international in their outlook if they want to survive.
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.014 сек.)