|АвтоАвтоматизацияАрхитектураАстрономияАудитБиологияБухгалтерияВоенное делоГенетикаГеографияГеологияГосударствоДомДругоеЖурналистика и СМИИзобретательствоИностранные языкиИнформатикаИскусствоИсторияКомпьютерыКулинарияКультураЛексикологияЛитератураЛогикаМаркетингМатематикаМашиностроениеМедицинаМенеджментМеталлы и СваркаМеханикаМузыкаНаселениеОбразованиеОхрана безопасности жизниОхрана ТрудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПриборостроениеПрограммированиеПроизводствоПромышленностьПсихологияРадиоРегилияСвязьСоциологияСпортСтандартизацияСтроительствоТехнологииТорговляТуризмФизикаФизиологияФилософияФинансыХимияХозяйствоЦеннообразованиеЧерчениеЭкологияЭконометрикаЭкономикаЭлектроникаЮриспунденкция||
Ex.6. The words in the box frequently occur before “market”
Find combinations that mean:
1. the illegal economy, not approved by a government;
2. the situation of buying and selling goods for personal use, not for resale;
3. a place where raw materials and some manufactured goods are bought and sold;
4. any market where there is a lot of buying and selling;
5. a place where deals are made relating to the long-term investment needed by businesses;
6. a market where certain securities are plentiful and prices are low because there are few buyers;
7. a market where foreign currencies are traded;
8. a market where conditions are good for the buyer;
9. a market where conditions are good for the seller;
10. a financial market at which the value of stocks and bonds goes down;
11. a situation in a financial market where prices are rising and lots of shareholders are buying.
Ex.7. Look at the words and phrases in the box. Match them with the correct definition from the list below:
1. a business or part of a business taken over or bought by another company;
2. a person who saw something and can tell about it;
3. the buying of one company or most of the shares in it, by a person or another company;
4. (in business) combining two companies into one larger company;
5. an offer to sell something at a certain price;
6. the amount of money for which something can be bought or sold;
7. the purchase of a controlling interest in business;
8. the workers or employees of an organization;
9. a situation where a person or an organization owns enough shares (usually more than 50%) in a company to say how it should be run.
10. a person or company that buys a large number of shares in another company before making a takeover bid or obtaining control.
Ex.8. Fill in the missing words which relate to business integration:
1. When two companies combine to form a larger single company, the new company is the result of a _____.
2. When a company is incorporated into another firm that has bought the major part of its shares and thereby gained control, we are witnesses to an ______.
3. _______ is a form of integration which can be accomplished either in a _____ or a hostile manner.
4. One way of avoiding ______ is the decision by senior executives to attempt a ______ .
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.004 сек.)