|АвтоАвтоматизацияАрхитектураАстрономияАудитБиологияБухгалтерияВоенное делоГенетикаГеографияГеологияГосударствоДомДругоеЖурналистика и СМИИзобретательствоИностранные языкиИнформатикаИскусствоИсторияКомпьютерыКулинарияКультураЛексикологияЛитератураЛогикаМаркетингМатематикаМашиностроениеМедицинаМенеджментМеталлы и СваркаМеханикаМузыкаНаселениеОбразованиеОхрана безопасности жизниОхрана ТрудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПриборостроениеПрограммированиеПроизводствоПромышленностьПсихологияРадиоРегилияСвязьСоциологияСпортСтандартизацияСтроительствоТехнологииТорговляТуризмФизикаФизиологияФилософияФинансыХимияХозяйствоЦеннообразованиеЧерчениеЭкологияЭконометрикаЭкономикаЭлектроникаЮриспунденкция||
Ex.6. Look at the words and phrases in the box. Match them with the correct definition from the list below
1. the money that a business spends in order to produce goods or services;
2. the quantity of goods produced;
3. the money spent to run a business, such as rents, salaries, heat, etc.
4. items of value to a person, business, or institution;
5. money owed by a company; a debt;
6. money that is owed to a business;
7. a sum of money paid into a bank;
8. an amount of money spent;
9. debts that are payable on demand or within one year;
10. money owed that does not have to be repaid until some future date;
11. the cost of materials, labour, etc. involved in making a product.
Ex.7. Write the appropriate word or phrase in the following spaces. Translate the sentences into Ukrainian.
1. We had to increase prices this year just to cover our … .
2. Factory workers have increased … by 10 %.
3. It took him years to pay off all his … .
4. … are bills that the company expects to pay in the near future.
5. … include rent.
6. Updating these machines will increase our … this year.
7. The company does not have enough money to meet its … .
8. He is … to pay his debts.
9. The assets help … the income of the company.
10. The company was forced to sell off its … .
11. Telephone bills, payroll, and rent are some of our monthly … .
Ex.8. Fill in the missing prepositions:
Current assets are cash and other assets that can be quickly converted … cash or that will be used … one year. Cash is the most liquid asset, so it is listed first. Following that are stocks, bonds, and so on – that can be converted … cash … a matter … days. Next are the firm’s receivables.
Fixed assets are assets that will be held or used … a period longer than one year. They generally include land, buildings, and equipment.
Intangible assets are assets that do not exist physically but that have a value based … legal rights or advantages that they confer … a firm. They include patents, copyrights, trademarks. They are … value … the firm … a number … years.
(to, on (2), for (2), of (3), in, into (2), within)
Ex.9. These words are often confused:
price worth cost value
Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Студалл.Орг (0.004 сек.)